Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm still alive :P

Hey there anyone who's still sticking with this :) I'm still around just haven't had much to update still really don't but alas Im bored :) I'm working on a book about Coturnix! :) I'm also waiting on red (cinnamon) coturnix eggs and other project coturnix eggs I am very excited about! I've been fighting (naturally) a sinous infection... using saline flushing of my sinouses...it sucks to do but it really does help.... I think I need to do it again tonight which will be my third flushing..salt going down the nose, throat and backing up into the sinouses does nOT feel nice but the end result is less pain :)

Hubby and I are trying for our first baby... planning on taking a EPT this weekend... I dont *feel* pregnant though so... I dunno.

Movedout almost all my big birds, working now with silkies in blue and splash, as well as mottled cochins...the plan? Crossing the two together for a few generations to produce Mottled silkies in blue and black! :) Wont that be neat!?!?! :) I am also probably this weekend getting a trio or two pairs of Seramas from a good friend of mine..we're swapping...he's getting my excess standard birds and he's giving me itty birds :P haha. I'm downsizing on the monsters to adjust feed costs :)

My black east indie bantam ducks were due today...none made it... :(. One pipped and died, the other pipped and I had to cull as its brains were hanging out of hte back of it's head :( And the other three were all DOA. :( I was upset but not suprised...I wanted them too bad... that' always happens. *shrugs*

welp going to end this here :)

No comments: